LED lamp eliminates troublesome lamp replacement and also makes battery life become as 3～4 times as longer than our older model.
Lever action becomes much smoother by using linear sensor
- The "cornea reflection light coincidence method" is used. This operates by aligning luminous points on the pupils with the measuring line.
- Results are displayed digitally. Three measurements are given : Right, Right + Left, left.
- Results are accurate to within 0.25 mm.
- Measurements can be made for a single eye or for both eyes.
- Possible to measure PD of focusing-point distances ranging from 30cm to infinity.
- Automatically switches OFF one minute after operation is completed, thus conserving power.
- Distances from tops of cornea to lenses of frames can also be measured.
- (1)Forehead Bar
- Nose Pad
- Display of PD (R･R + L･L) or
Distance from Cornea Top to Lens
- Power Supply Switch
- PD/ Cornea-Lens Distance Change Button
- PD Adjustment Lever
- Focusing-Point Distance Lever
|Method of measurement
||Cornea reflection light coincidence method
|Range of measurement
- 46 to 82 mm (Total PD)
- 23 to 41 mm (Each eye)
- Graduations 0.5 mm
||Liquid crystal digital display
|Target for focusing point
||Internal green dot on illuminated background
|Range of focusing point
||30 cm to ∞
||6V DC (SUM3 batteries X 4)
||155 (W) X 255 (D) X 55 (H) mm